Banking.com to Host Twitter Town Hall on November 3rd
In conjunction with Intuit Financial Services’ 4th Annual Financial Management Survey, which will be released next week, we’re hosting a Twitter Town Hall on Thursday, November 3rd. The Twitter Town Hall will discuss the survey results and how they tie into current banking trends, including mobile banking adoption, consumer attitudes, what consumers are looking for in online banking tools, customer loyalty and more.
The Twitter Town Hall is open for all our readers to join and participate in the conversation. To join us and/or learn more about the event, see below
Steps to Join:
- Twitter Town Hall: Go to www.tweetchat.com. Log in using your Twitter ID.
- Enter the hashtag to join the conversation: #IFSsurvey
- Date: Thursday, November 3rd
- Time: 10:00 am PST/1:00 pm EST
- Hosted by: Banking.com Staff (@bankingdotcom) and Al Ko, Senior Vice President of Consumer Solutions for Intuit Financial Services (@financeworks)
If you are planning on attending the Twitter Town Hall and interested in receiving the key findings of the survey in advance, please email the Banking.com editors at firstname.lastname@example.org. Additionally, if you are interested in submitting a question prior to the Twitter Town Hall, DM us on Twitter.
We hope to “Tweet” with you on November 3rd!