We welcome your comments and insight on Banking.com. If you wish to submit content, suggest a guest post or share your ideas, please fill out the form below or email us.
When suggesting guest posts or submitting content, please keep in mind the below guidelines:
- We prefer contributed content of 500-700 words.
- For reference and suggestions, you can view our editorial calendar here.
- Remain as vendor-neutral as possible; we know that experience from your company and links to relevant information will help give examples for your content, but this content should not serve simply as product marketing for your company — You can of course reference any data throughout the piece that is proprietary to your organization.
- Include end-user examples when possible to solidify why certain technology, services or ideas are valuable.
- Banking.com’s audience is bank and credit union decision makers, employees and financial technology providers, as well as millennials and small businesses.
- Topics that are top of mind for Banking.com include general consumer trends that affect banking decision makers, trends in new banking tools (not an examination of one specific, tool necessary), ideas to drive revenue and generate better relationships with customers and members, tips for consumers and/or millennials on savings and lending, advice to small businesses looking for loans, etc.
- Please provide us with your full name and your title, with a short bio.
For more information about Digital Insight or our solutions, please contact them here.