Below are interesting stories the Banking.com staff has been reading over the past week.
- The mobile movement driving multi-channel banking – Banking Technology
- Rethinking the Bank Branch in a Digital World – Harvard Business Review Blog
- Wearables in Banking: Google Glass – Celent Banking Blog
- Banks work to stay relevant as technology evolves – Houston Chronicle
- Why Banks Are Buying In to Apple Pay – American Banker
- 10 Keys to Apple Pay: The Quick and Dirty Analysis – Javelin Strategy & Research
- For the self-service branch, the future is now – ATM Marketplace
What have you been reading? Let us know in the comments section below or Tweet @bankingdotcom.