Below are interesting stories the Banking.com staff has been reading over the past week.
- Hacked Screenshots Show Friend-To-Friend Payments Feature Hidden In Facebook Messenger – TechCrunch
- Capital One acquires user experience consultancy Adaptive Path – Finextra
- Capital One’s Wallet App Uses ‘No Typing’ Authentication – American Banker
- Bill Gates: Apple Pay Is A ‘Fantastic’ Idea – Business Insider
- 5 Reasons Mobile Trumps Desktop – Credit Union Times
- A Separate PayPal Still Must Solve the Payments Puzzle – New York Times
What have you been reading? Let us know in the comments section below or Tweet @bankingdotcom.